In accordance with the updated safer at home guidelines provided by Govenor Polis, the Bank of Colorado Event Center will remain closed until further notice. While some operations around the state will be reopening, gyms will remain closed.
On Tuesday 4/21, Polis' office said gyms were to remain closed. "Bars, restaurants, and gyms have a higher risk of transmission occurring in those settings. Currently, gyms will not be reopening on April 27."
Northeastern will continue to monitor the fluid situation and provide updates on https://www.facebook.com/njcgym/ and gonjc.com.
- Is the gym open?
- Not yet. Under Governor Polis's direction, gyms remain closed during the current "safer at home" order.
- When will the gym open?
- Once the Governor announces that gyms can re-open, NJC President Lee will provide the approval. This information will be posted on Facebook—NJC at Bank of Colorado Event Center as well as on this webpage.
- Will there be restrictions—like requirements to wear masks or gloves when using the gym?
- We will follow the recommendation at the time set forth by the Governor & President Jay Lee.
- Will social distancing and restrictions of number of patrons utilizing the gym apply once re-open?
- Again, we will follow the Governor's Polis recommendation once approval to open is granted.
- What will happen with my membership since the gym was closed?
- All paid memberships will be extended for the duration of the mandated gym closure for which your membership was affected.